West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyer
An experienced firm fighting for your rights
If you have been charged with a crime in Florida, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side. Scott Berry Law, P.A. fights to defend the rights of each client. Scott Berry has built his reputation on getting results. The firm is intimately familiar with all facets of the Florida criminal justice system, and have the knowledge and skill to make sure you understand your legal options and to guide you through the legal process.
With 15 years of legal experience, the West Palm Beach criminal lawyers at Scott Berry Law, P.A. have represented clients in state and federal courts on charges ranging from minor offenses to serious felonies, including:
- Abuse & Neglect
- Assault & Battery
- Burglary & Trespassing
- DUI Manslaughter & Vehicular Homicide
- Drug Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Felony Sentencing
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Kidnapping & False Imprisonment
- Robbery & Carjacking
- Sex Crimes
When you have charges on your record that you want eliminated, Scott Berry Law, P.A. can help you get those charges sealed or expunged, or represent you in appellate court.
No matter what obstacle has been placed in your way, rest assured that Scott Berry Law, P.A. strive diligently to help you overcome it, and work tenaciously to attain the best possible result for you.
Going the extra mile to ensure your freedom
Scott Berry Law, P.A. goes the extra mile to ensure that you get the justice you deserve. Scott Berry has taken an oath to provide exemplary service, an oath that they are dedicated to honoring. Through meticulous preparation and a firm attention to detail, the firm’s efforts are always focused on achieving that goal. The firm personally speak with witnesses, review police records and examine the alleged crime scene. And also brings in experts who challenge the prosecution and help prepare trial strategy.
Nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact Scott Berry Law, P.A. today.
Criminal Defense Cost
At Scott Berry Law, we believe the defense of your freedom should not depend on the size of your bank account. For that reason, we try to keep our fees reasonable and competitive, while recognizing our firm tries to provide outstanding service regardless of the price.
|Misdemeanors, Including DUIs||Starting At:||$2,500|
|DUI Administrative Suspension Hearings||$750|
|3rd Degree Felonies||Starting At:||$3,500|
|2nd Degree Felonies||Starting At:||$6,500|
|1st Degree Felonies (Life Felonies, Federal Offenses and Other More Serious Cases)||Varies|
|Sealing/ Expunging Your Record||$750|
|Appeals and Writs||$250/hour|
Important Exclusions & Other Information
- Fees are due before we begin work on your case.
- Trial fees are not included in these prices. Trial fees will be discussed at the initial consultation, but will not be due until 60 days prior to trial or the first calendar call, whichever is earlier.
- We accept cash, check, credit or debit cards and you can pay in person, over the phone or through our website.
- Listed prices are for cases originating in Palm Beach County only.
- Prices for more serious felonies, federal charges, out of county cases, and cases involving multiple counts or defendants vary depending on the amount of work the attorney anticipates will be involved in the representation.
- Prices for violations of probation will be based on the charge for which you are on probation. For example, if you are on probation for a 3rd degree felony, the price will be based on the price listed for 3rd degree felonies.
- Costs are not included in the listed prices. Additional costs could include fees for expert witness, court reporters, process servers, private investigators, and out-of-county travel expenses for the attorney. Credit and debit cards cannot be used to pay costs.
Contact Our Experienced West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyers Today
When you have been charged with a crime, choose a criminal defense lawyer with the experience and dedication to make a difference. Call 561-281-7155 or contact the firm online to schedule an appointment. With office is conveniently located in West Palm Beach, Florida, Scott Berry Law, P.A. stands ready to represent you in your criminal matter.